Family Quotes:-Family might be defined as a group of people who are related to each other, but it’s more than that. It’s a meaningful connection, an experience. It’s an incredible and unbreakable bond
- Tennis just a game, family is forever. – Serena Williams
- Work is work, but family is for life. That’s what really matters to me. – Akshay Kumar
- My family is my life, and everything else comes second as far as what’s important to me. – Michael Imperioli
- Seeing the family is a very important part of my weekend. – Susannah York
- Family is a unique gift that needs to be appreciated and treasured, even when they’re driving you crazy. As much as they make you mad, interrupt you, annoy you, curse at you, try to control you, these are the people who know you the best and who love you. – Jenna Morasca
- I think family is key, and if you have love for family, then you have love for others – and you have unity as a people. – Marlon Wayans
- Family and God – that is what’s important. Money, cars, those are things that come and go. – Fabrice Muamba
- What is important is family, friends, giving back to your community and finding meaning in life. – Adrian Grenier
- It’s very important to prioritize. I know, for me, my family comes first. That makes every decision very easy. – Jada Pinkett Smith
- One’s family is the most important thing in life. I look at it this way: One of these days I’ll be over in a hospital somewhere with four walls around me. And the only people who’ll be with me will be my family. – Robert Byrd
- My family was my guide to my reality. – Haywood Nelson
- My family is everything. I am what I am thanks to my mother, my father, my brother, my sister… because they have given me everything. The education I have is thanks to them. – Ronaldinho
- The single most important factor in our long-term happiness is the relationships we have with our family and close friends. – Clayton M. Christensen
Sweet Family Quotes
It’s nice to have a few touching family sayings around as a way to express how much you care about your loved ones.
- Once a mother, always a mother.
- Family knows your flaws but loves you, anyway.
- Love your family as you love yourself.
- Family makes you who you are and who you aren’t.
- God wouldn’t have given you a family if He didn’t think you needed it.
- Where there is family, there is love.
- Family is the heart of a home.
- Love starts with family.
- A family takes care of their own.
- The strength of family isn’t determined by the number of members, but rather by the amount of love given and received.
- Family is forever.
Family Quotes About Connection
Family and connectedness go together despite the twists and turns that accompany familial relationships.
- A hug from family lasts a lifetime.
- Whoever said, “Love ’em then leave ’em” wasn’t talking about family.
- Life begins with family and ends with family.
- A mother’s love never wanes.
- You can’t control what your family says, but you can control how much you listen and how you react to it.
- The love of family is like no other.
- A family who disagrees, cares.
- You inherited a piece of everyone in your family. If you insult them, you insult yourself.
- Family gives you the roots to stand tall and strong.
- Tears flow from the eyes of loved ones the day you’re born, and the day you pass.
- In a family, the sadness of one is the sadness of all.
- Family love is never broken.
- It only takes two to make a family.
Famous People on Family
Over the years, well-known people have come up with humorous and often thought-provoking quotes about family. Whether the quotes are from writers, actors, or celebrities, they’re likely to encourage you to view your family from new, amusing, or refreshing perspectives.
- Adults and kidsI looked up my family tree and found out I was the sap. – Rodney Dangerfield
- When your mother asks, ‘Do you want a piece of advice?’ it’s a mere formality. It doesn’t matter if you answer yes or no. You’re going to get it anyway. – Erma Bombeck
- There’s nothing that makes you more insane than family. Or more happy. Or more exasperated. Or more… secure. – Jim Butcher
- Families are messy. Immortal families are eternally messy. Sometimes the best we can do is to remind each other that we’re related for better or for worse and try to keep the maiming and killing to a minimum. – Rick Riordan
- Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city. – George Burns
- That’s what people do who love you. They put their arms around you and love you when you’re not so lovable. – Deb Caletti
- When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years. – Mark Twain
- I find the family the most mysterious and fascinating institution in the world. – Amos Oz
- The greatest thing in family life is to take a hint when a hint is intended and not to take a hint when a hint isn’t intended. – Robert Frost
- Family: a social unit where the father is concerned with parking space, the children with outer space, and the mother with closet space. – Evan Esar
- The informality of family life is a blessed condition that allows us all to become our best while looking our worst. – Marge Kennedy
- One of the things that bind us as a family is a shared sense of humor. – Ralph Fiennes